NEW IWB Torsion 3.0 Gun Holster
Holster comes Standard with:
- Threaded Barrel clearance
- Tall Sights clearance up to .355 (In)
- Red Dot Sight (RMR) cut-out
- 1.50″ Standard Belt Clips
- Color: Black
Glock 19, 23, 32 (Gen 3-4)
Glock 19 (Gen 5)
Glock 19X, 45
Glock 19 MOS / MOS Gen 5
Holster will NOT accommodate:
Glock 23 (Gen 5)
Glock 19, 23, 32 (Gen 1-2)
Glock 26, 27, 33
Glock 27 (Gen 5)
The question is, how did Bravo Concealment change something so iconic without taking away from it?
We made it personal. How? By adding a retention setting to it.
Now you can take your desired retention and apply it to your gun holster. You can
go from a medium light retention to medium heavy retention. Remember, this is an IWB Gun Holster so “Heavy Duty Retention” is not necessary.
They have also taken away from the original footprint to make it as small as possible. Our stand Torsion already has a very small footprint but when you are going IWB every millimeter counts.
They now use a diversified Polymer plastic that is known for its ideal
balance between rigidity, impact strength and hardness to protect your firearm at all times. Whether you are reholstering consecutively at the range or just carrying
while protecting yourself and those around you on a daily basis, know that your
firearm is secure and safeguarded.
The NEW Torsion 3.0 Gun Holster is just as good as itʼs predecessor while
inheriting a little flair to it.
IWB TORSION 3.0 Gun Holster:
- New Adjustable Retention.
- New Polymer Injection Mold.
- Even Deeper Concealment with NEW Torsion Technology
- Integrated 10 degree inward cant for greater conceal-ability
- Designed specifically for IWB concealed carry.
- Virtually drops out of sight and erases your weapon’s visual signature.
- Comfortable to wear.
- One of few IWB holsters offering retention.
- Holster adds minimal mass to weapon.
- Holster retains its shape for efficient one handed re holstering.
The IWB Torsion Holster allows you to tuck In your shirt over the gun holster for a formal way to carry. You can achieve this by converting your gun holster Into the Single Belt Clip configuration. Simply remove the small belt clip located on the firearms (slide side), and leave the longer (trigger guard side) belt clip.