Made using nubuck leather, the target was to have a lightweight boot that still retained the stability and the walking characteristics of a lightweight hiking boot but offered users the support and protection found in a tactical boot. A lightweight GORETEX® Carbon lining provides extended comfort in warmer conditions.
Technology that includes: hydrophobic leather, highly abrasion resistant laces, a patented Monowrap® midsole and LOWA Fusion® technology, EVA Polyethylene rubber and LOWA’s own ‘Cross Duty’ all combine with a unique Fast Rope insert to give today’s operators a truly multi-functional boot. The LOWA Z8N GORETEX® nubuck leather boots are a more supportive ‘brother’ model to the LOWA Zephyr military boots.
- Construction: slip lasted – injected sole
- Upper: nubuck leather, 2.0mm – 2.2mm + Cordura®
- Lacing: closed hooks
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Carbon Performance Comfort Footwear
- Sole: LOWA Cross Duty Sole
- Upper height inside/outside: 190/200
- Usage: moderate terrain (light-weight military boot)
- Weight: 1470g/pair
- Task Force collection
Available in UK size 6.5 – 12 & 13
(Popular item -please check availability via email)