- Housing accepts standard classic Zippo Fluid lighter inserts.
- Z-plus Butane Extreme Torch 2.0, Thunderbird Single Torch Flame(prior to 2022), and Blazer Top Z Dual Flame Butane inserts are also compatible.
- WARNING: Newer Zippo butane Torch and electric Arc models released in late 2019 and Sparkr Inserts released in 2020 are NOT COMPATIBLE with the PyroVault as each has a chimney that is too tall. It appears Thunderbird Single Torch Flame revised and released in 2022 has a similar issue.
- O-ring seal keeps the elements out and minimizes evaporation
- Low-profile MOLLE/PALS webbing clip
- Spring loaded cap for one-handed operation
- Made of rugged, heat-resistant reinforced polymer
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Olive Drab, Rescue Orange, and Urban Grey
Don’t have a classic lighter or lighter insert already? Add our custom classic Zippo®; powder-coated black and emblazoned with our color axe & gear logo, by selecting “With Zippo” before you add this product to your cart. Thyrm is offering the set at a reduced price* if you purchase a Zippo® with your PyroVault®. (*This reduced price means that coupon codes will not apply to PyroVault-Zippo Combinations.) The original PyroVault is not compatible with the other butane Zippo inserts that Thyrm offers; by selecting “With Zippo” you get the Zippo insert that is compatible with the original PyroVault.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Note: a few butane, non-torch inserts use a spring-loaded cam to open the fuel valve. Because the PyroVault uses its own high strength opening springs instead, these inserts are not compatible.
The Pyrovault’s o-ring seal provides a high level of protection from water, dust, and dirt; however, it is not dive-rated or suitable for prolonged submersion.