Truglo Trupoint Laser-light combo
The Truglo Tru Point Laser Light has a 200 lumen white light with a narrow focused beam. The bright white light is paired with a 650nm red laser. The Truglo Tru Point Laser Light has three modes. Light only. Laser only. Light and laser simultaneously. Cycling through these modes is simple. The light has a toggle switch which positively engages one of the three modes.
Furthermore the TruPoint has a quick-attach/detach mount to fit the unit to an accessory rail. Small enough to fit on a full-size handgun, it can also attach to a carbine, rifle or shotgun.
Activation of the light is achieved one of several ways. A lever on the back of the TruPoint has either instant-on (up) or constant-on (down), and two lever units are provided for left- or right-handed shooters. Also, a pressure plate switch is provided for mounting on a long gun with a vertical foregrip or directly to the fore-end. TruGlo makes it easy to light your way in the darkness.
- Laser located in flashlight housing for a more compact design
- Interchangeable back plates for right or left–hand use
- Mounts to standard Picatinny or Weaver–style rails
- Quick–detach lever for fast and easy, tool-less removal
- Ultra–bright 200 peak lumen flashlight
- Powerful 520nm green laser
- Powerful 650nm red laser