Designed to hold medical gear and grant immediate access to medical shears, the Bleeder/Blowout Pouch™ is a versatile, compact medical pouch perfect for belts or rigs with limited real estate.
• Dedicated rear slot for medical shears, secured by strap and snap
• Main pouch utilizes quick-pull interior strap to aid in one handed removal of contents
• Laser-cut MOLLE on sides
• Flap allows user to engage either a side release buckle, hook and loop closure, or both
• Grommet on bottom for drainage
• MOLLE version includes HSGI® Clips for attachment to MOLLE or PALS
• ABM version can mount to belts up to 2.25"
***MEDICAL ITEMS NOT INCLUDED***
Covered by HSGI's® Product Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
This product is member tested and recommended by the National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA).
High Speed Gear's® Adaptable Belt Mount (ABM) attachment format offers a sturdier alternative for mounting to belts. This attachment method uses a strip of durable, vinyl-backed, heavy-duty nylon laminate and reliable snap closure to create a belt loop. Three laser-cut slits enable the user to thread the loop smaller or larger for 1.5"-1.75", 1.75"-2" or 2"-2.25" belts, respectively. The inside of this fashioned belt loop features a patch of hook designed to match up with the interior loop of our rigger belts to lock the pouch in the desired position on your belt.