Switchback S Backup (small) - THYRM®
The SwitchBack S Backup Flashlight Ring enhances your compact flashlight, optimizing ergonomics for searching and shooting.
- Securely mounts between the tailcap and body of the flashlight.
- Rigid retention ring helps reliably deploy and index flashlight from both pockets and pouches.
- Shoot using a natural two-handed grip (the SwitchBack Technique).
- Employ all traditional low-light techniques such as Neck Index, Modified FBI, and Harries.
- Positively retain the light when drawing a firearm, reloading, and malfunction clearance.
The SwitchBack S Backup comes with two o-rings. See below for compatible lights and recommended o-ring to use.
Note that the E1B- Backup MaxVision comes with a shorter tail cap so that this flashlight cannot be activated with the knuckle in the SwitchBack Technique. Instead, users turn the light on with a finger, then can modify the position of the light using the SwitchBack.
The SwitchBack S Backup is not compatible with lights larger than 0.830 inches (2.1082 cm) in diameter. Have a 1-inch diameter light? Check out the SwitchBack Large 2.0. Looking for a 1.12 inch inner diameter Flashlight Ring? Try the SwitchBack DF.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Want to see more? Watch our Deployment, Design, and Installation Videos.
Designed and manufactured in the USA
Spend more than R1 500 to qualify for free delivery anywhere in South Africa
Safe & secure. We accept all internationally recognised credit cards
Returns & Refunds
You can return all eligible items within 7 days of purchase